Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 1/2 pkg. linguine (8 oz.)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- Heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and linguine mixture and heat through.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese
Share & Print
0 0 100 0