Chicken Breasts with Pasta
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian-flavored breadcrumbs,
- 2 pounds cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of liquid I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dip chicken breasts in beaten egg whites.
- Dredge in breadcrumbs and pat to coat. Bake in oven for 12 minutes on each side or until meat is done and crumbs are golden-brown. Remove and cut into bite-size cubes.
- Meanwhile, boil water for pasta and cook until done. Drain.
- Place pasta in large bowl and toss with diced chicken, cheese, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Italian seasoning and black pepper.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0