Chicken and Bacon Tetrazzini
- 6 pounds stewing chicken
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 slices bacon, shredded
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 4-oz can or jar roasted peppers, chopped
- 1 pound grated cheese
- 1 8-oz can mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- Cut chicken into pieces, cover with water. Add salt and pepper and cook slowly 3 hours, or until meat loosens from bone.
- Remove meat from bone and cut into small pieces.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling chicken broth until tender and drain.
- Brown bacon in large pot, add onion brown lightly. Add roasted peppers, green pepper, cheese and mushrooms and mix thoroughly heated.
- Add chicken and spaghetti and keep over low flame until thoroughly heated.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0