- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup green, red or yellow sweet pepper, sliced
- 1 cup onion, sliced – 1/8 tsp. cumin (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream (optional)
- Wash chicken and cut into strips. Heat oil in frying pan; add chicken and brown for about 10 minutes. Add vegetables, spices, and salsa; continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate and warm in microwave oven for 1 minute.
- Place hot chicken and vegetable mixture in center of tortilla, top with cheese and sour cream, if desired, then roll tortilla.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0