- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise, the mustard and onion; set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in 425 oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with honey dip made by mixing 1 cup mayonnaise with the honey.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0