Chicken and Stuffing
- 1 3/4 c herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 1/2 c cooked cubed chicken
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/4 c flour
- dash salt & pepper
- 2 c chicken broth
- 3 eggs beaten
- Mix stuffing per pkg directions. Spread in 10×1 1/2″ baking dish. Top with chicken.
- In pan melt butter; blend in flour & seasoning.
- Add broth. Cook, stir until mixture thickens.
- Stir small amount of hot mix in the eggs.
- Return to hot mix & pour over chicken.
- Bake 325° 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted off center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes to set. Cut in squares.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0