Chick ‘n’ Sausage Chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 1/2 pound kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Picante Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (14 1/2-ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, cut up
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (about 15-ounces) kidney beans, drained
- In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and kielbasa in 2 batches and cook until chicken is browned, stirring often.
- Set chicken and kielbasa aside. Pour off fat.
- Add picante sauce, cumin, tomatoes, water and corn. Heat to a boil. Return chicken and kielbasa to pan. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes. Add beans and heat through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0