Chi Won Blough’s Bulgogi
- 3 pounds of roast beef sliced
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar, brown sugar, or honey (either one of the three)
- 5 green onions sliced (stems and all)
- Slice the Roast Beef (in raw form) 1/8th of an inch thick. Once sliced then cut into little bite size chunks.
- Place all the ingredients above in a large bowl and mix with large utensil until sugar is disolved. Add a 1/2 a cup of water to your mix, stir and let set for at least 3 hours or overnight.This will give the meat a chance to soak in the juices.
- Place your batch of Bulgogi in a pot and cook it at a medium temperature. Do not use any kind of oil in your pot. The ingredients you mixed above will do just fine.
- If you would like your mix a little sweeter, add a little more sugar.If you prefer a saltier taste add some more soy sauce.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0