Cherry Whipped Cream Pie
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 cups of whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can sour cherries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- cherry extract
- Mix together first four ingredients, fold in whipped cream. Pour in baked 9 inch pie crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients for topping, cook until mixture thickens to consistency of pudding.
- Spoon onto top of pie onto cover entire pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0