Cherry Jubilee Pie
- 1 pie shell, unbaked
- 1 can pie cherries, drained, reserve juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tblsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- Bake pie shell until half done (400 degrees for about 5 minutes)
- Drain pie cherries, save juice.
- Mix flour & sugar in saucepan. Stir in cherry juice & cook until thickened. Add cherries & almond extract. Pour into pastry shell. Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar & vanilla. Pour over cherries.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until it puffs around edges only.
- Remove from oven & cool. Spread with sour cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0