- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix & press 3/4 of the mixture in the bottom of pan. Set aside (save the rest for top)
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. of cream cheese (soften to room temp.)
- 1-1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 large container of cool whip (the biggest one)
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer. Add 1/2 container of cool whip (the rest will be used for the topping) and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread over graham cracker crust. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0