Cherry Custard Cake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
184 Cal; 3g Total Fat; 36g Carb; 4g Protein; 9mg Cholesterol; 319 mg Sodium
- 1 Angel Food cake (10 inch cake)
- 1 package (1.4 oz) sugar-free, instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can (21 oz) light cherry pie filling
STEP BY STEP:
- Tear the Angel Food cake into bite size pieces. Press into an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and light sour cream. Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spread over the cake.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake. Chill thoroughly until serving time.