Cherry Cream Pie
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk<15 oz can
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can pitted sour cherries, 16-oz can, drained, reserve juice
- 2/3 cup cherry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 drops of red food coloring
- Combine sweetened milk, lemon juice, van extract and almond extract. Stir until mixture thickens. Fold in whipped cream and spoon into cooled baked pie shell.
- Top with Cherry Glaze
- Set side drained cherries. Blend cherry juice with sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and clear.
- Add cherries and food coloring, spread over cream filling.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0