Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, and continue beating until smooth and combined. Add lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Fill graham cracker crust evenly. Refrigerate until set; this will take between 2 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, spread the cherry pie filling over the top of the pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0