Cherry Cheesecake Pie
- 1 Unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Sour cream and nutmeg to top and garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit [220 C].
- Pour the pie filling into the pie shell and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Remove the pie from the oven. Lower the oven temperature to 350 F [175 C]. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the top of the pie. Put the pie back in the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to cool completely.
- Spread sour cream on the top in a very thin layer (this cuts down on some of the sweetness), and sprinkle the top with nutmeg.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0