Cherry Cheddar Bread
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 each Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 3 tbl Oil
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup Sweet cherries, frozen
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
STEP BY STEP:
- Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine milk, egg and oil; pour over dry ingredients and stir just enough to dampen.
- Gently fold in cherries and cheese.
- Pour into greased 9 1/4 X 5 1/4 X 2 3/4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F 55-65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely before serving. Serve at room temperature, or toasted.