- 2 c. Bisquick
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. margarine or butter, softened (I prefer butter)
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1/4 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 t. almond extract
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix baking mix and sugar. Cut in margarine with fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Press firmly on bottom and up side of ungreased tart pan with removable bottom or quiche pan, about 9X1″.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown; cool. Remove side of pan.
- Mix pie filling, almonds and almond extract; spread evenly over crust. Cut into wedges. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0