Cheesy Sausage Bites
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 pound reduced-fat country pork sausage (thawed, if frozen), crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat (1% milkfat) milk
- Preheat the oven to 375° and spray 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using a fork or your hands, mix the biscuit mix, sausage, and cheeses until well blended.
- Add the milk and blend thoroughly, then roll the mixture into 72 balls, 1 inch in diameter.
- Arrange the balls on the baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes or just until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0