Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 can drained diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup shredded Monetery jack or pepper jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Velvetta
- 1/2 can tomato soup
- 1 pkg. enchilada sauce mix
- 1-2 sprigs chopped cilantro
- chopped black olives
- In a sauce pan add tomato soup, Velvetta, sauce mix, and salsa. Heat on low stirring constantly. Add chicken, onion, tomatoes, cilantro
- Put 1 heaping scoop of chicken mixture into each tortilla and roll. Place seem side down in casserole dish. Repeat until dish is full.
- Sprinkle with jack cheese and top with olives bake at 350º until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with fresh salsa, gaucamole and sour cream
Share & Print
0 0 100 0