Cheesy Brat Stew
- 1 pkg. smoked brats, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup grated cheddar or American cheese
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
- Chopped green pepper & celery, optional
- Cut brats into 1/2 inch slices & cube potatoes.
- Place potatoes & brats in large skillet. Add green beans, onions, cheese, soup & water. Cover & cook over low heat for 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- You can use left-over potatoes & cut cooking time. Brats can be sliced the day before.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0