Cheesecake Pudding Pie
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust, 9″
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) Jell-O Cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated lime or lemon peel
- 1 8-oz tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Spread raspberry preserves on bottom of crust. Add fresh raspberries.
- Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes and lime peel. Beat with wire whisk about 2 minutes until smooth and thick. Immediately stir in whipped topping. Spoon over raspberries in crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with more fresh raspberries.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0