Cheese-Stuffed Shells in Marinara Sauce
- 12 jumbo dried pasta shells, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat free or reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 container (15 ounces) Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE 3/4-cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, and pepper in medium bowl.
- Stuff each shell evenly with cheese mixture; place in ungreased 12×7-1/2-inch (2-quart rectangular) baking dish. Pour sauce over shells.
- BAKE for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0