Cheese and Pepper Stuffed Potato Skins
- 6 large hot baked russet potatoes (about 3/4 pound each)
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out most of potato, leaving 1/4-inch thick shell.
- Place shells on large baking sheet. Preheat broiler.
- Combine 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce and butter; brush inside of each potato shell.
- Broil shells 6 inches from heat for 8 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Combine 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce with remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each potato shell. Reserve remaining potato for other uses.
- Broil 2 minutes until cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut each shell into quarters or thirds to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0