Cheese & Olive Bruschetta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded,finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (preferably freshly grated)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 baguette, fresh,about 2 1/2″ round and 27″ long
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Mix the first 8 ingredients (this can be done the day ahead and refrigerated).
- Cut the baguette into 1″ slices. Butter one side.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet, buttered side up.
- Divde the Mixture among the slices and spread.
- Bake in 350 F oven for about 15 minutes and the cheese has melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0