- 1/2–1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crushed cornflake crumbs
- maraschino cherries
- Mix butter and sugar. Add Cream Cheese. Add almond flavor.
- Cream together the above. Sift flour. Add baking powder. Add salt.
- Make into small balls and roll in crushed corn flakes. Make depression and add 1/4 of cherry.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in 350 oven greased cookie sheet.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0