Cheese and Corn Tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) carton low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup canned kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- 6 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix cottage cheese, corn, 1/4 cup cheddar, onion, cilantro and seasoning.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup cheese mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- Arrange seam side down in prepared pan.
- Top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0