- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon red chili peppers, ground
- 1 bunch cilantro stems, Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and paprika in food processor work bowl fitted with steel blade; cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Roll mixture by teaspoonfuls into chile shapes. Insert cilantro pieces in wide ends of shape fro stems.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0