Cheese Cake Cups
- 16 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softenened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin pans with cupcake papers. Place one wafer cookie on the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- Top with chocolate chips, caramel sauce, or fruit pie filling of your choice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0