- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimento
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 slices French or Italian bread, toasted
- Process cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in food processor until smooth. Stir in pimento and minced garlic.
- Spread cheese mixture on toasted bread. Arrange slices on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 16 bruschetta.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0