Cheese And Bean Quesadillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- In med saucepan, heat beans, salsa, and chili powder. Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray. Brush 2 tortillas with WATER, brown that side. Turn tortillas over.
- Spread with 1/2 the bean mixture, sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the cilantro.
- Top with second tortilla, press down, and brush top with water.
- Carefully turn over and brown other side.
- With pizza cutter, cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0