Cheese and Apple Turnovers
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 egg white, beaten (save some egg white for the end)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Oven set to 400F degrees.
- Unroll dough, separate into 6 triangles. Place 1/2 slice cheese in center, combine pie filling and cinnamon. Spoon mixture over cheese.
- Top them with 1/2 slices of cheese, brush edges of dough with egg white.
- Fold each triangle of dough over filling making large triangles, stretching dough if have to press edges together.
- Put on greased baking sheet. Cut several small slits on top to vent, brush egg white over tops.
- Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon sprinkle mixture over turnovers.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0