Cheddar Spinach Appetizer Squares
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 350°
- Unroll crescent rolls; place in 13×9-inch baking pan. Press over bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of pan; seal perforations.
- In medium bowl combine all remaining ingredients; mix until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cut into squares.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0