Cheddar Salmon Quiche
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can salmon, drained,bones and skin removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- In a bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in butter and shortening until crumbly. Stir in milk.
- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 10 inch circle.
- Transfer to an ungreased 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish. Trim and flute edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine salmon, cheese, green pepper, onion, flour, salt, and pepper; spoon into crust. Combine the eggs and milk; pour over salmon mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0