Cheddar Potato Pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3/4 cup A.1. Steak Sauce
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Cook and stir ground beef and onions in large skillet for 4 to 5 minutes. Add steak sauce; heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix mashed potatoes and cheese. Spread mashed potato mixture evenly over beef mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0