- 2 cups unbleached flour, Sifted
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar, Sharp, Grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together and mix with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Cut the butter into the dry ingredients, add the milk and mix quickly but thoroughly. The dough should be soft.
- Turn onto a floured board and knead lightly for a few seconds.
- Pat to a 3/8-inch thickness and cut.
- Bake on a baking sheet in a hot-oven (450 degrees F.) about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0