Cheddar Baked Bagels and Eggs
- 4 bagels, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter cut sides of bagels, trimming holes to 1 inch in diameter, if needed.
- Working in batches, place bagels, buttered side down in heavy frypan over medium high heat. Cook for about 2 minutes or until golden on bottom.
- Transfer bagels, cut side down to rimmed baking sheet, reserve until all bagels are browned.
- Break an egg into centre of eaach bagel half and sprinkle with equal amounts of salt and sepper. Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set but yolks are still soft.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0