Cheating Scalloped Potatoes
- 5 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix the soup, milk,salt& Pepper, set aside.
- Grease a 13″x9″x2″ oven proof dish.
- Put 1/3 of the potatoes, 1/3 of the onions, 1/3 butter, 1/3 flour and a 1/3 of the soup.
mixture in the greased dish (take a minute to arrange them evenly).
- Repeat with 2 more layers ending with the soup mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350F degrees for 1 and 1/2 hours or until potatoes are done and golden.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0