- 1 -2 pounds hamburger meat
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 chopped celery sticks 2 -3
- cups leftover cooked vegetables (e.g., corn, peas, green beans…)
- 2 cups water
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 handfuls leftover cooked macaroni
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian spices (or to taste)
- ground black pepper
- Brown the hamburger meat with onion and celery. Drain (if it is fatty hamburger meat).
- Add water and carrots, then cook ’til carrots are beginning to get tender. The carrots will be crunchy unless you cook them a fairly long time.
- Add leftover vegetables, macaroni, tomato sauce, Italian spices, and salt and pepper to taste, and simmer until the flavors blend and all ingredients are warm through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0