Celery Spinach Soup
- 1 can condensed chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz ) pkg frozen spinach
- 2 c chopped celery
- 1 c chopped onion
- 1 c cottage cheese
- 2 c milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c sour cream
- In a 3 qt saucepan combine broth, spinach, celery, and onion. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to blender. Add cottage cheese, and blend till smooth.
- Return to saucepan. Stir in milk, salt, and pepper/ Heat through.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0