- 1 3/4 pounds peeled carrots, chopped up
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, well-beaten with electric mixer
- 1 stick margarine at room temperture
- Powdered sugar
- Steam or boil carrots. Drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl. While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla. Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well, add whipped eggs and beat well. Add margarine and beat well.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until top is a light golden brown. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0