- 6 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 cups of fresh mint, chopped very fine
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 Tablespoon ground caraway seeds
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dissolve the 2 Tablespoons of flour in the 1/2 cup of water.
- In a medium saucepan heat the water slowly stir in the flour mixture and bring to a boil. Add all remaining ingredients except for the lemon juice. Stirring constantly, bring the soup back to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh lemon juice.
- Best way to eat: Must be served immediately.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0