Caramel Peach Pie
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1 oatmeal pecan pie shell
- In a small mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3/4 cup sifted flour, 1/2 cup chopped pecans, and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in one stick melted butter.
- Shape in a pie plate and bake at 325º for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Boil milk in can for 1 hour. Chill thoroughly. Remove from can and slice thin with hot knife. (Be sure to open can first)
- In pie shell, alternate layers of milk slices and sliced peaches.
- Chill thoroughly.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0