Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 small package nuts
- 1 pkg caramels @14 oz
- 1 pkg chocolate chips @12 oz
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
STEP BY STEP:
- Melt caramels and 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- Combine cake mix, butter, nuts and 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- Press half of mixture into greased 9×13″ pan. (use fingers).
- Bake at 325-350 degrees. Bake for 6 minutes only.
- Pour on melted caramels, chocolate chips and sprinkle on the rest of the cake mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes more.