Candy Apple Cheese Pie
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shell
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can, pie sliced apples, well drained on paper towels
- 1/4 Cup red cinnamon candies (red hots)
- 6 Tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into pastry shell. Arrange apple slices on top. Set aside
- In a small saucepan over low heat, dissolve candies in 1/4 Cup water. Stir together remaining 2 Tablespoons water and cornstarch. Add to cinnamon mixture. Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle over apples.
- Chill 3 hours
Share & Print
0 0 100 0