Cabbage Tomatoes Soup
- 1 head of cabbage
- 2 lg. cans 28/32-oz ground peeled tomatoes, (I use Pastene)
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion
- 1 Bell green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cut cabbage in quarters, then slice.
- Peel and slice 4 carrots. Dice onion medium. Dice green pepper medium
- Add two cans of tomatoes. Fill one of the cans with water twice. Add 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. (opt).
- Bring to a full boil, then turn down to simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0