Cabbage Patch Dumplings Stew
- 1 1/2 c Coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 c Sliced celery
- 2 med Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 c Water
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 15 oz Can kidney beans, drained
- 16 oz Can stewed tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Recipe Dumplings
- Cook ground beef in Dutch oven, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in cabbage, celery and onions.
- Cook stirring occasionally, until vegetables are light brown. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- While beef mixture is simmering, prepare Dumplings
- Drop dumpling dough by 10 to 12 spoonfuls onto hot beef mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Cook uncovered 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0