Butterscotch-Peanut Butter Pie
- 8 graham crackers crushed into fine crumbs
- 2 T. plus 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine, melted
- 1 envelop (4 serving) reduced calorie butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 t. unflavored gelatin
- 2 C. skim milk
- 1/4 C. chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 C. thawed frozen dairy whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Combine crumbs and margarine, mixing thoroughly; using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove to wire rack and let cool.
- In 1 qt. saucepan combine pudding mix and gelatin; add milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Add peanut butter and stir to combine; remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Spread pudding mixture over prepared crust; cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour
- Just before serving, spread pie with whipped topping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0