- 3 graham cracker crusts ( reg. or choc )
- 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream
- 1 lg. box of “instant” chocolate pudding
- 1 lg. box of “instant” vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. tub of cool-whip
- 1 or 2 Butterfinger candy bars
- Combine ice-cream, vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding, and cool-whip together in a large bowl, and mix ( or fold ) until creamy.
- Pour mixture evenly into 3 graham cracker pie crusts.
- Crush Butterfinger candy bars into mini pieces.
- Sprinkle candy pieces evenly over the 3 pies.
- Cover, and refrigerate for a couple of hours – until frozen.
- Remove from freezer.
Store un-eaten pie in the freezer.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0