Butter Pecan Cheesecake Tarts
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 stick sweet butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 pkg.(8-oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14-oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2-1/2 tsp. butter-flavored extract
- 24 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 24 muffin cups with baking cup liners and place a vanilla wafer in each.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped pecan and sauté 5 minutes (be careful not to burn the butter). Set aside and let cool.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and extract and beat until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chopped pecan mixture, mix well.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full. Top each with a pecan half. Bake 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Let cool, then cover and refrigerate 4 hours
Share & Print
0 0 100 0