Butter Cream Frosting
- 1/2 c Water;
- 2 tb Instant dry milk;
- 2 1/2 tb All-purpose flour;
- 1/2 c Margarine; @ room TEMP.
- 10 1 gram packets Equalor or 10 1 gram packet Sweet-One sugar substitute
- 1/2 ts Vanilla; almond, lemon or other flavoring
- Combine water, dry milk and flour in a pan, and stir until smooth. cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture is thick and smooth, or cook in a microwave oven for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Place the pan in cold water and stir mixture until cool. Set aside. Cream margarine and sugar substitute together until light and fluffy.
- Add cooled flour mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, while beating at medium speed.
- Add flavoring and beat at high speed until light and fluffy. Refrigerate until used, on cooled cake.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0